Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

MY PILOTL LIGHT ONTHEWATER HEATER SHUT OFF AND WON'T RELIGHT

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I HAVE GE GG38T06AXK00 WATER HEATER WITH THE ELECTRONIC PILOT AND IT WON'T LIGHT
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Are you pushing the igniter button repeatedly while you hold down the dial/button on the gas control valve?