Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

We drove Sandpoint 19 feet, the water disappears quite fast

Customer Question

we drove Sandpoint 19 feet, the water disappears quite fast when I put water hose in pipe there is 3 feet of water in pipe, pitcher pump springs back to much and will not pump much water, I tried turning pipe while running water in with garden hose, do I need to go deeper to get in to a more coarse gravel vein. ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: not a good supply of water
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: shallow wells with sand points in our area are about 20 feet, I have driven several on our farm with good success at 20 feet, this well is about 3 miles from those wells
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you

Expert:  WCohn replied 6 months ago.

Just so I understand your question. Are you having issue with getting deep enough for water in your well?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The pitcher pump handle springs back, while testing well I must not be in good coarse gravel vein
Expert:  WCohn replied 6 months ago.

I agree. Not sure of your terrain, but I think going deeper is necessary.