duane
duane, Plumber
Experience:  Leed service tech at Beaverton plumbing
93992818

I am in Sydney and there has been heavy rain fall and wind.

Customer Question

I am in Sydney and there has been heavy rain fall and wind. Woke to no hot water this morning. My rinna I, system is on the side of the house, the power plug had worked it's way away from the the switch, and the up down plastic switch was down, and I just pressed the blue soft button (I think is the ignition)
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: My fuse box out the front does keep shorting out on power points has never effected the hot water before though. I was wondering if I have done some of the steps in the wrong order.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  duane replied 11 months ago.

Hello thank you for using just answer i am Duane, i will be helping you today. when i am finished if you need futher assistance, just respond back and i will respond to you

hi duane here i am plumber have work on rinna are great units one thing i like is they are simple no real complicated process

have you tested out let it is plugged into to make sure there is power to unit basicly on they are just unplug an re- plug type resetting are there any codes on screen or sign of power like i said test to insure power to unit sound as if the fuse box may have just killed power to unit does plug in look burnt or sparked from being partialy plug in

Expert:  duane replied 11 months ago.

hello just checking back i did not hear anything of a response to your problem were you able to reset it ?? thanks for you time