Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

I have tiny bubles on the top of thewater in the bowl after

Customer Question

I have tiny bubles on the top of thewater in the bowl after its flushed. It looks like it is coming f rom the hole in the bottom of the bowl opposite the ho;e the waste goes down. What is that and is it a problem
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. If you look in the tank, is there a small tube from the fill valve directed into the fill tube? If so then is that small tube clipped to the top of the fill tube or stuck down inside the fill tube? Is the end of that tube lower than the water in the tank?

Expert:  Mike R. replied 4 months ago.

I am sure that I can provide you the answer to this issue. If you are still interested in solving the issue will you respond to my previous inquiry?