duane, Plumber
Experience:  Leed service tech at Beaverton plumbing

My wife left the hot water on at full

Customer Question

my wife left the hot water on at full calafont has rinnai02 on it and we are feed by gas a bit concerned both at my wife and the state of the calafont as its 16 years plus old....should I replace my heating system as im sure they aren't designed to be going that long at one time. just glad the thing didn't over heat and burn the house down
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  duane replied 4 months ago.

Hi welcome to Just Answer .If after i finish with answering question if you need more assitance then just respond back to me and i will respond back ty

well as it is not good for the unit to be left on so long they are able to but units just dont last as long with constant life use .. but i have some reasturants now and one is high volume place they have 5 to 6 units placed in series to work togethher and they are doing great . work constantly for 12 o

hrs day or more so yes you are fine jus tgas and water bill may reflict it spendy ouch

Thank you for using Just Answer any further help needed just respond and i will respond back
please leave a good rating .For that is only way that i can get compensated for my time. Thank You Duane

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
yeah but should I get a plumber/gas fitter /service person to come and check it over
Expert:  duane replied 4 months ago.

hello again well i cant say for certian on the heating side of it but i can on the plumbing i am licensed in 2 of the lower 48 states so yes plumbing side is good i cant imagine how it could affect heating they are desing to run indienitly so thank you for the question anything else just respond i will be on for few hours yet thanks

Expert:  duane replied 4 months ago.

hello again just a follow up on your situation hopefully it was all resolved thanks for the time