Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

Hydro pro V 60. Water pulses and is not continuous

Customer Question

Hydro pro V 60. Water pulses and is not continuous somethings
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: thanks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Is this a new tank? is your pressure switch clicking on & off in relatively short (less than a minute or so) intervals?

Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

The pressure switch is typically mounted on the brass tank cross/TEE at the bottom of the tank.