WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
Experience:  Journeyman Plumber/Estimator
6211579

One of my 2 toto b100 washlets (which I love) is in a house

Customer Question

one of my 2 toto b100 washlets (which I love) is in a house closed down for winter in which the temperature can fall quite low (shouldn't go below freezing). The unit was supposedly drained prior to last winter. Now when the cleaning wand is operated the water seems to leak out just before it reaches the base of the wand. Is there anything I can do or is it likely there was residual water and it froze and the entire unit needs to be replaced?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I doubt its residual water that froze, if it didn't get below freezing. I have had the seals tear after lack of use in a few Washlets. I love then too! I had to replace mine

Expert:  WCohn replied 6 months ago.

Sometimes the nozzle will get stuck in the spray position for the same rerason

Expert:  WCohn replied 6 months ago.

If I have answered your question and you are satisfied please leave me a positive rating. This is the only way I get credit for my time. It's all on the honor system.