Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

We had no problem with our dishwasher draining but I wanted

Customer Question

We had no problem with our dishwasher draining but I wanted a new one to match the
color in the kitchen..so we bought a Bosch after a few uses it would refuse to drain..we had repair a number of times and he would get it drained then in a few uses it would happen again..finally he decided it was damage to the machine and gave us another new
Bosch a few uses and the same thing happened again..called repair over and over and finally they decided their machine was just not compatible with our setup..refunded our
money and even paid the bill for us to have a plumber check to make sure the drain to the dishwasher was open..he said he couldn't see a problem...so we bought another dishwasher A Kitchen Aide it worked beautifully for a week or so and then it stopped draining..it had a cancel/drain button and if we waited a while sometimes we could get it to drain but now it refuses to drain at all.. Do you have an answser as to what could be the problem? Why does it only happen off and on and its not possible its the machine as we have had three brand new ones all doing the same thing..
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.Given you've had several different machines all to the same thing it has to be the plumbing drain. Can you give me a picture of the dishwasher drain hose connection and the plumbing under the sink? You can post a picture here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button.