WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
Experience:  Journeyman Plumber/Estimator

Grohe Kitchen Spray Faucet. Company sent me a new replacement

Customer Question

Grohe Kitchen Spray Faucet. Company sent me a new replacement head. There is a small white plastic part and two rubber rings that came with the faucet head. From looking at my old one, it should be inserted into the black tube that connects to the spray hose. There is one small black o-ring on the white part. Where should the second black o-ring go? I am DEATHLY AFRAID if I put this in with out the ring, I will never get the white part out (it is that tights). Is the second black o-ring intended to go on the white plastic part that goes into the tube? There were NO directions or instructions.
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
Expert:  WCohn replied 5 months ago.
Can you please get me some photos and the replacement part number
Expert:  WCohn replied 5 months ago.
Still needing help?