Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Water not getting into house municipality checked meter and

Customer Question

Water not getting into house municipality checked meter and replaced. They are new meters. Still no water in house or outside faucets.
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We checked and bypassed the water softener and hot water tank looks fine. See no visible signs of leaks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: Pressure the last few days was a little uneven.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Had you turned your water off at the main shut off before this issue happened?