Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

Pearl , I just replace the toilet flush valve and the my

Customer Question

Hi pearl , I just replace the toilet flush valve and the my toilet still is draining water in my toilet tank and is dripping in my basement. What is solutions ?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I just about replace everything inside the toilet tank and it is still draining water and leak thru my basement I think it is coming from the elbow?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Nothing....
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. What elbow are you referring to? Water is leaking out of the tank into the bowl (how do know this) or just into the basement?