WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
Experience:  Journeyman Plumber/Estimator
6211579

I have w Whirlpool water softener that is 14 mo. old. THe

Customer Question

I have w Whirlpool water softener that is 14 mo. old. THe water level in the salt tank is about an inch above the salt level at all times and the water does not vary at any time during the recharge cycle. I have cleaned the venture and nozzle and made sure it was put back correctly. water is flowing out of the tank through he hose with plenty of pressure. What would be the next thing for me to check
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
Expert:  WCohn replied 7 months ago.
Can you give me the model number of your softener?
Expert:  WCohn replied 7 months ago.
There is usually a float switch inside a tube. It may be stuck. It's not uncommon for you not to have much water in the tank. It depends on the salt level. I would make sure the float switch isn't stuck and as long as everything is functioning I'd say it's ok.
Expert:  WCohn replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for your question and please leave me a positive rating. If you need further assistance please let me know.