Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.

I have a grohe shower thermostativ valve which controls

Customer Question

hi -i have a grohe shower thermostativ valve which controls the shower head with an on and off valve and another pn nd off valve for a body washer -the body washer is not not shutting off and has a continuous drip
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.
You'll have to replace the stem/cartridge in the valve to the body shower. You'll need the model number to get the right part. Or you can call Grohe since this may be a warranty issue and they will give you a new part at no cost of it is. You can reach them at(###) ###-####