WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
Experience:  Journeyman Plumber/Estimator
6211579

I need a Grohe fitting key. do you carry these JA: I'll do

Customer Question

i need a Grohe fitting key. do you carry these
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I am attempting to remove a Grohe Ladylux Plus faucet. the directions say i need a fitting key to remove/
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: the faucet is about 16 years old. single hole.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The model number for thr Grohe Ladylux Plus is 33 737
Expert:  WCohn replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you out with your issue.
Expert:  WCohn replied 10 months ago.
What do you mean by "fitting key" ? I know Grohe faucets have a special tool for removing the faucet as well as removing the cartridge. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
Expert:  WCohn replied 10 months ago.
If you are looking to remove the faucet this is what you need. https://www.plumbersstock.com/grohe-46345000-part-ladylux-plus-mounting-kit.html
Expert:  WCohn replied 10 months ago.
Do you need any further assistance before rating me?