Phil, Mechanical Engineer.
Experience:  Retired mech. contractor, shop owner, 51 yrs experience.

My name is ***** *****, and I can't reach the basin on

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, and I can't reach the basin nut on my old faucet to remove it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There are two metal tubes on either side of the basin nut under my kitchen sink. Those tubes used to be connected to the hot and cold water, but now they are just in my way. I can't fit anything up there to loosen the nut.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Click here please, look at the photo's until you see what you need hopefully... Home Depot, Lowes, and most larger hardware stores carry most of the full range. You can click on the picture of the wrench you need and it will take to the vendors web site in most cases. We can go from here without a time limit if you rate my answer thus far positively. Thanks!
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
Ooops Click here please