WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
Experience:  Journeyman Plumber/Estimator
6211579

JA: . How can we help? Customer: iduring useing

Customer Question

hi.
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: iduring useing hotwater stop hotwater,,,,,, turn off water tap,,,, wait 1 minute ,,, and working
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: hot water stop and working ,,,,,,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: if plumber comeing how much charge?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: my phone no 0433 316 835
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is***** look forward to helping you. What brand and style of water heater do you have? Is it a tankless or tank style? Is it gas or electric? Is the flow out of the hot side good, but cold or is it low pressure too?
Expert:  WCohn replied 10 months ago.
Have you resolved your issue?
Expert:  WCohn replied 10 months ago.
Well, I guess you have figured it out