WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
Experience:  Journeyman Plumber/Estimator
6211579

Culligan Iron-Cleer isn't pressurizing JA:

Customer Question

***** *****. Culligan Iron-Cleer isn't pressurizing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we pumped our well earlier in the day and had water after that, but just went to use a hose outside and there was barely any water . when we went into the basement to take a look, the Culligan system had error code E1. I unplugged it for about 4 minutes and plugged it back in. The motor immediately starting working again, but still no water in the house.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 7 months ago.
I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.
Expert:  WCohn replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** you for the oppertunity to help you. I'm guessing this isn't an issue with your water filter system. Can you tell me more about what you've recently had done to your plumbing system? Do you have a pressure tank? Do you have a bypass valve for your filter system, so you can bypass the filter all together? If so, can you bypass the system and see if you have pressure? If there is no bypass can you check pressure at the pressure tank or somewhere else, as long as you are checking it before the filter system? Please answer these questions and do these pressure checks and reply with the results.
Expert:  WCohn replied 7 months ago.
Are you needing anymore assistance?
Expert:  WCohn replied 7 months ago.
Are you still having issues? If not could you please rate me?