Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Model RL94e. Unit is 1 week old. Initially working fine but

Customer Question

Model RL94e. Unit is 1 week old. Initially working fine but slow to deliver Hot Water but eventually did heat up to 120 degrees. Now no Hot water at all.
Touch Pad is on, priory light is on. Any ideas what could cause it to stop delivering Hot water? Thanks
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.Given how new this unit is the most likely culprit is a cross over, cold water crossing over to the hot side. You can check this by turning off the cold water into the heater then open a hot water only faucet. If you have flow after a few minutes then you probably have a crossover.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Rick,Sorry but just found out the Gas Company shut the Main Gas line to the house so no Gas was flowing into the unit.Once they turn the Main Gas line back on I will retry and let you know if all is working properly again.Thanks
Expert:  Rick replied 7 months ago.
Ok