Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have an older toilet model ( Wild Rose color) one piece ;

Customer Question

I have an older toilet model ( Wild Rose color) one piece ; the water tank does not fill up water continues to flow; the flapper seems to not "seal off" to prevent the water to flow. Is there a replacement for this part? I asked one plumber he told me that more likely I will need to change the entire toilet as this is old and Kohler does not make the parts anymore. Please advise. Thanks
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.It depends on how old the toilet is. There are a couple online vendors that still have parts for old Kohler toilets but I need to know what model it is. Can you post a picture of the toilet and the inside of the tank here? Click on ADD FILES next to the SEND button to post pics here
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not sure the model but it was installed mid 1990's , I will take a picture of it to post
Expert:  Rick replied 7 months ago.
OK, pics of the inside and outside please