Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a navian hot water on demand NR-210A (NG) and a heating

Customer Question

I have a navian hot water on demand NR-210A (NG) and a heating box KD-HBO 100 (open loop system). I have lost pressure with my hot water. I've read that I can flush the system with CLR. Is this correct and, if so, how do I do that? Do I need to isolate the boiler from the heating box (my water valves are on the heating box). Also, will the circulating pump be able to circulate the cleaning solution through the boiler?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Phil replied 7 months ago.
Hello, you are better off with white vinegar, its safer and at least as effective and costs about 80% less. Send me several photo's from an angle near the floor, looking up at the bottom of the boiler...take one shot from the right and one from the left, well lit... I will be able to see if flush valves were installed or not. Use the paper clip icon at the right end of the tool bar above, or the 'attach files' link to the left of your send button to attach the photo's We can go from there.