Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

I'm ***** *****. What does it cost to replace a Model MIITW75T6BN12?

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The heater is 11 years old. It is functioning properly to date. I am concerned that it could fail soon and I want to get an idea of the cost to remove the old heater and install a like replacement. My home is in West Deptford NJ 08086 and the house was build in 2005.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.Average replacement costs for a 75 gallon direct vent gas fired water heater in your area is ~$2500
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.
Cost could vary as much as several hundred more depending on conditions on site particularly if significant modifications need to be made to the exhaust. Your model is obsolete.
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.
Do you have any more questions?