Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a toto washlet 350s toilet, and the wand is stuck. I

Customer Question

I have a toto washlet 350s toilet, and the wand is stuck. I have tried all the automatic cleaning options, wand will not retract, all other functionality seems to be fine. Is the a factory fix issue, or is there a way to take this apart and fix at home...
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, its a factory fix issue, however you have nothing to loose by hitting the wand firmly on the end get it unstuck... if that works, you can save the factory charge. If that does not work, and even if you damage something by trying, the factory rebuild charge will remain the same. There are two toto factory repair shops in the US, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will get you the information you need to send it in for service. We can go from there.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
If I miss you tonight, I will pick your response up first thing in the morning.