Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

I'm trying to repair a leaky Kohler kitchen faucet, single

Customer Question

I'm trying to repair a leaky Kohler kitchen faucet, single handle separate from the spout and to the right, with no set screw. Does 975942-BA or 33X22 35H mean anything (on bottom of one tub)?
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Plumber before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of now.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry but the numbers you posted are probably approval numbers. It's not a Kohler model number. There may be a tag on the cold water supply tube of the faucet under the sink that has the model number. If not then I need a picture of the faucet. You can post pics here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button