Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

Our toilets flush okay but cloudy returns to bowl. no solids

Customer Question

our toilets flush okay but cloudy returns to bowl. no solids in water, just cloudy water. we are on a septic system
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: cloudy water return to toilet bowl after flushing. we are on a septic system
JA: Anything else I can tell the Plumber before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.The water that refills the bowl comes from the tank which is refilled by your water supply. The septic system has nothing to do with the water that refills the bowl (unless it's backing up but the toilet wouldn't flush properly if that was the case). The cloudy water could be due to air in the water. It's not something that is a cause for concern.