Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Toilet flushes, but almost no water enters the bowl and

Customer Question

toilet flushes, but almost no water enters the bowl and swirls around
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: like what?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: if I put blue toilet bowl cleaner around the top of the bowl, it only washes away in the 1-2 o'clock and 10'11 o'clock regions. The toilet was clogged and I plunged it, then discovered this issue, so I wonder if the plunging (or clog) could have contributed tot eh problem.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 8 months ago.

You can poke a wire coat hanger into/under the flushing rim to clear out any clogged holes. Does the tank empty?