Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
64367226

Can I convert my tankless water heater from Propane to

Customer Question

can I convert my tankless water heater from Propane to natural gas. Rheem Model #RTG-95DVLP
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a new tankless Rheem water heater that is Propane (LP) and I need a kit to change it to Natural gas.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Unfortunately Rheem does not have conversion kits for their tankless water heaters. There is a specific model for natural gas and a separate one for propane. They are not set up for conversion. So sorry.

Expert:  Mike R. replied 10 months ago.

Without a response from you I am not able to tell if you found the information helpful. Did you find it helpful or is there any other information that I could provide?