Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

Rick, I have the same question as the poster. American

Customer Question

Hi Rick, I have the same question as the poster. American standard pullout, very low water flow
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I unhooked the bottom hose under the sink, and the flow was fine. So, it is somewhere in the faucet or hose above the valve.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

First ting to try is to disconnect the head from the hose and check the flow there. There's usually a screen at this connection that can clog up. IF the flow from the hose (with no head attached)is good then check/clean that screen