Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a toyotomi water heater model BS-36UFF. The burner

Customer Question

I have a toyotomi water heater model BS-36UFF. The burner will not ignite. It has been cleaned. The flame sensor is working.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The 24 second warning light goes on after the burner light. There is no heat in the exhaust pipe. The exhaust pipe is clear. the blower is working. There is no air in the fuel line.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brad Neighbour replied 9 months ago.

hello there. Not sure if you have been helped or not. Does the burner come on briefly for a few seconds before it goes out?