Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a gerber washerless cartridge that I need to change

Customer Question

Hi I have a gerber washerless cartridge that I need to change but I can't get it out. Not exactly sure how to do it for a shower
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: Its a Gerber Plus Valve that I am trying to take the washerless cartridge out of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

Hi ..........it is a single handle, correct?.......................about how old?...............and would you be able to upload a picture?

thank you

eddie