Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

While taking a shower the hot water goes cold and then gets

Customer Question

while taking a shower the hot water goes cold and then gets hot again when another tap is opened
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: we have a bosch on demand, installed new 5 years ago. Wen another tap is opened the hot water goes cold and then will go hot again within a minute. We had the bosch model gwh2400ctdefslp cleaned and replaced valves for over a thousand dollars with same problems still.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: a neighbor said it a problem with the shower valve but the other showers have same issue.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

How many handles does your shower faucet/valve have?