Billy
Billy, Mechanical Contractor
Experience:  State Licensed Mechanical Contractor
12672042

My Extra Pure water softener with Pentair controller model #

Customer Question

My Extra Pure water softener with Pentair controller model # ***** is displaying call dealer for service
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: You know everything I do. It does seem that the brine tank does not fill with water properly
JA: Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I miss-typed the model #. It is 266/860
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately there is no need to proceed. I will in the future use this service again. My apologies for taking so long to respond