Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
64367226

I NEED TO REPLACE MY GE SKC48PN2145AX PUMP. IT IS A 2 HP,

Customer Question

I NEED TO REPLACE MY GE SKC48PN2145AX PUMP. IT IS A 2 HP, 240 Y, 60 HZ. 778 JET PUMP MOTOR. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE ONE. I BOUGHT FROM LOWES THE ORIGINAL ONE.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: THIS IS A PUMP USED FOR IRRIGATION,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not"rate".
Expert:  Mike R. replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Are you trying to replace with the exact same model or just a 2HP Jet pump?