Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I put 100 lye drains crystal in toilet that was cloged from

Customer Question

I put 100 lye drains crystal in toilet that was cloged from my daughter flushing a small pine one down the toilet, and it cemented. I cleared some of the rock hard whatever. There is still more hard to reach concrete substance. Any advice on what to do.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Tyler Redinger replied 10 months ago.

Hey my name is ***** ***** about your toilet! I guess I'm a little confused what your daughter flushed down but, I know kids like to flush some pretty random things down! Have you ever removed a toilet? I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea here. Make sure you get all the concrete out,Before it gets stuck in your building drain. After you pull it lay on side. Shove a snake from bottom up see if you can get it out that way.(metal close hanger might work) good luck and let me know if you have more questions!