Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Toyotomi BS-36UFF:
, The warning light comes on about

Customer Question

Toyotomi BS-36UFF:
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The warning light comes on about 30 seconds after I fire it up.... Fuel Line looks to be flowing just fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That Warning light, in the Type C of the model # ***** have stated at least, will turn On if temperature controls or sensors seem not to be working. Generally the flame should shut off at that point, for safety.

Is your flame going out when the Warning light comes On ?

It might be that the water line is clogged, or shut off, or otherwise there is a problem with the heat exchanger getting too hot owing to poor water flow. Those are things to check for anyway.