Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I Just install a Rinnai tankless water heater and I cannot

Customer Question

I Just install a Rinnai tankless water heater and I cannot get the gas to come on with with the thermostat control that MC- 91-2 to controller.
Thank you
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Tyler Redinger replied 10 months ago.

Hey would like to help you get your heater going! Have you got the heater to run at all?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no

Ok go to your heater shut the gas valve to the off position. Then disconnect your gas flex. (Should be yellow or stainless color ) Next open gas valve to on position for 30 seconds. What your doing is bleeding out any air in gas line. Then reconnect gas. Let me no if that works thanks!

Hey just wondering if you ever got your heater going? Or if there's anything I could help you with

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I beat gas line like you said, I I connect the controller to the wire underneath the tankless, and nothing happened .
Do you know anything about the MCC – 91-2 controller or anything about the re-tankless water heater V65e.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you help me

Sorry I took so long to get back. I've installed multiple! Let's go over basic information. Make sure heater is plugged in,check your water connection that hot and cold aren't reversed. Proper venting no blockage were it terminates outside. You checked and bled gas. What size gas line is going to heater?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We still money
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I waste my money

What you mean?