Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

My Name is ***** *****.
, I installed a geyser and the

Customer Question

HI My Name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I installed a geyser and the overflow/non return valve on the cold inlet is leaking. I changed the non return valve but still dripped. after i changed the whole geyser and valve and still have the same problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Home Improvement Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Is the leak on a threaded joint and fitting? If not then will you describe the leak in detail or possibly provide a picture?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi mike,
No it not on a threaded fitting. Its leaking from the over pressure valve . Were water should go out when you have over pressure in tank
Expert:  Mike R. replied 10 months ago.

Will you post a picture please?