Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I'm ***** ***** and dealing with a Navien tankless hot water

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I'm ***** ***** and dealing with a Navien tankless hot water heater. The pressure is 0, and the screen reads an error "05EE"
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, it's a model CH-240, switching it on and off and waiting 20 minutes used to give us hot water but nothing now]
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Did the deposit go through?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The unit won't function with no pressure. Do you know how to boost the pressure? the water pressure let into the boiler is controlled by the feed valve (see attached pic for typical). See if you can locate it on the cold water line that feeds the system. If it doesn't look just like the pic it should be similar and I need the brand and model you have.