Billy
Billy, Mechanical Contractor
Experience:  State Licensed Mechanical Contractor
12672042

Bosch tankless water heater model #AQ 125 FX NG -

Customer Question

Bosch tankless water heater model #AQ 125 FX NG - intermittent problem when turning on hot water faucet--pilot will come on, but not ignite burner. We turn off the faucet, walk to the back bathroom that has the water heater, turn on THAT hot water faucet, watch as the pilot then burner turn on, then walk back to either the kitchen or other bathroom, turn on THAT hot water faucet, then walk back to where the Bosch water heater is, turn off THAT hot water faucet, and walk back to the faucet we are wanting hot water from!! It works, but sure is a lot of trouble. And, it does NOT happen every time--just maybe once every day or so. Are you the correct category for this problem?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, I just wrote a lot of stuff on the previous browser tab, and now your site won't go forward to the 'next step.' That is rather irritating--here I go again! After pulling out our operations manual and previous notes about when it was serviced last, I see that it is 2 years over due for some maintenance and 1 year for a couple of additional services. I realized that such a maintenance call and service (that I am unable to perform myself) must be done by a professional according to the operations manual. It appears that I have been premature in wanting to pay for help. It was a bit of a surprise to me that I would have to commit to pay. The site said there is only a deposit of $5.00, and AFTER I was connected with help, the remaining $19.00 would be charged if I was 100% satisfied with the resolution. This site has now charged me the additional $19 and I have not even heard a word from you. I need to withdraw my request and am requesting a credit to my credit card of $24.00. Thank you.