Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

I just had the main sewage line unclogged by an" expert

Customer Question

I just had the main sewage line unclogged by an " expert plumber" but for the last couple of days a foul smell has been coming from under the house. Is it possible the main sewage pipe might it been broken as the result of the plumber using the "snake" to do the job.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

It's possible you have a broken sewer pipe under the house. No snake will break a pipe unless the pipe is in poor condition. It's possible the stoppage and the potentially broken pipe are related. In that the pipe was already broken and that caused the stoppage