Billy
Billy, Mechanical Contractor
Experience:  State Licensed Mechanical Contractor
12672042

My name is ***** *****. I have a bosch 1600H water heater

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****. I have a bosch 1600H water heater that won't light. No spark or anything. I've been having issues getting it to start recently, having to turn the water on and off multiple times before it would, but now it does not start at all. I thought it was the water valve so I rebuilt it and relubricated the pin, and it worked ok for a day. But now not at all. :(
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I thought that was pretty detailed what else would you like to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Billy replied 11 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was able to solve my problem after talking with Bosch support, can I get a refund please?
Expert:  Billy replied 11 months ago.

I have forwarded to customer service.