Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

My name is ***** ***** and my issue is with my Navies CH-240

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and my issue is with my Navies CH-240
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: E016. I need to clean the inlet filter, but the filter will not budge. my guess is too much pressure?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am not in a rush yet
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The manual says to twist and remove the filter, but the filter will not twist in either direction.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Did you turn the water off to the unit then open a hot water faucet to dissipate the pressure?