Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

I am currently wirking on a tennant improvement with office

Customer Question

i am currently wirking on a tennant improvement with office space in 1 section and an event center in another section in the same building. i need help figuring occupant load for plumbing fixtures. i have done occupant load for both locations. do i need to do seperate minimum plumbing fixtures per use then add the minimum water fixtures to get total required?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You only need to determine the fixtures needed for each unit's occupancy. So figure the required fixtures for the office space and the event space separately. You don't have to add anything to those numbers. If the rest rooms will be in a shared common space then you need to be sure the number is ***** for both spaces combined.