Billy
Billy, Mechanical Contractor
Experience:  State Licensed Mechanical Contractor
12672042

The base Moen kitchen faucet is loose and the base rocks. My

Customer Question

Customer: The base for my Moen kitchen faucet is loose and the base rocks. My basin wrench is too large for the cylindar that's under the sink and holds the faucet to the countertop. Ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure. The faucet is held down to the counter-top with a brass-looking cylindar thet is, in turn, held in place by a black plastic nut. The nut's loosened allowing the assembly to rock. I can't get a basin wrench into the cylindar as it's too big. The faucet hose runs thru the center of the black nut so I can't use the tool that came with the faucet. I can give you the model number for the sink.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure. The model number is ***** 87017SRS
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Billy replied 10 months ago.

I apologize your question has not been picked up yet. I just logged on and saw the question still open.

If you still need help use REPLY.