Billy
Billy, Mechanical Contractor
Experience:  State Licensed Mechanical Contractor
12672042

Our church, St 's Lutheran (est: 1887) in Cheyenne Wyoming

Customer Question

Our church, St Paul's Lutheran (est: 1887) in Cheyenne Wyoming is heated by a boiler system and has also has a boiler hot water supply system. To small for the demand and takes nearly 10 sometimes 15 min to get hot water to the various sink locations. The boiler to heat the building is now 10 years past "I hope it lasts one more year" date. We have a boiler operator that has been able to keep up repairs with few repair calls. He just replaced a broken coupler in one of the pumps.
We are looking to replace the current boiler(s) or upgrade the system and need an evaluation of the current systems and estimate of the costs for replacement and upgrade options. The current system was originally installed in the 1950s. Of course the boiler(s) have been replaced a time or two.
Do you folks have any suggestions? We are contacting a local engineering firm to provide these services also, but wanted to ask TOH if they would be interested in assisting the Church? We have Cheyenne Frontier Days the last full week of July, the largest and best outdoor Rodeo in the U.S.! You are welcome to come take a look and any advice you could provide would surely be appreciated!
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Billy replied 11 months ago.

I apologize for the delay. I just logged on and saw that no one had picked up your question yet.

Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you Billy! I'm so sorry I didn't get back with you. Have been down at church the last two days meeting with our property committee and working with an Engineering firm to have them prepare a full assessment of our current status, replacement costs as is, and options for upgrades. I guess I jumped the gun on asking a question on line. I really need to learn what it is we need before I even know how to ask the right question.