Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I'm ***** *****. The home I'm rentinh has a toilet that has

Customer Question

Customer: Hi! I'm ***** *****. The home I'm rentinh has a toilet that has not water in it and the lines don't work when I attempted to turn them on. Any insight?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it. I don't know why there's no water or what happened to cause the problem. Not a drop of water in the toilet bowl or tank.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Is it really cold where you are?