Billy
Billy, Mechanical Contractor
Experience:  State Licensed Mechanical Contractor
12672042

The wand on our washlet extends but then isn't retracting

Customer Question

The wand on our washlet extends but then isn't retracting all the way. The motor is making sounds but the wand doesn't always move.
I've tried disconnecting the plug, waiting and reconnecting, and sometimes retracts, but with effort. I've pushed it in a part of the way. I've now turned it off, so I can use the toilet. Does it need to be serviced? and if so, is there a plumber in Cincinnati, OH area who can do that, or is there something that we can do, re cleaning or taking apart that would be easy?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Billy replied 11 months ago.

I apologize for the delay. I just logged on and saw that no one had picked up your question yet.

Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I gave up after waiting and waiting. I've called a plumber, but can't coordinate with my schedule for visit til next week. If you have answer, please reply. I was told when I signed up that I would get response in 8 minutes...then wouldn't be processed for a few days. A very frustrating online experience.
We've had to turn the washlet off and miss it. Hoping there is a fix.....Please respond. Thanks