Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a LPG outdoor unit that is having issues firing up.

Customer Question

hello I have a LPG outdoor unit that is having issues firing up. It goes through its start up cycle (3 times) but doesn't fire up. The LPG regulator has been replaced prior to me getting there. the unit has been used once in 12 mths.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I need the brand and model number of the unit.

So far it sounds like a bad ignition module, or a bad printed circuit card.

Next please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read out is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files'link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

We can go from there.