Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a Culligan whole house system installed at my home in

Customer Question

I have a Culligan whole house system installed at my home in No. Scituate, R.I.
My wife and I just moved back into our home 2 weeks ago after being out for 9 months due to water & ice damage from last winter.
During our being out of our home the water was turned off for several months, all electrical had to be updated to code and therefore the unit was unplugged.
We noticed now being back at home of an iron taste & odor coming from our water as well as the original electrical box missing therefore requiring an extension cord to make our Culligan unit to operate. It ran several hours last Saturday & Sunday recirculating or what ever it does... it finally stopped by the taste has not changed and I can see an orange ring developing in toilets and other areas. It appears that I should have someone out to my home for a site visit ASAP. Please call me Paul Ruggieri(###) ###-####
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry but this isn't Culligan company service. You're on Just Answer an independent expert consulting service. You need to contact a Culligan dealer in your area. Here is a link to the Culligan dealer locator page

http://map.culligan.com/