Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Rinnay infinity 26 stopped working. Gas has been checked and

Customer Question

Rinnay infinity 26 stopped working. Gas has been checked and is working for all other units around the house (Gas stove, spa heater). both gas on and off knobs on unit are on ' ON", electricity supply has been checked on plug used for the heater and is working fine.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello

http://sahotwater.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Rinnai-hot-water-adelaide.pdf

Tell me please if that looks like the manual for the unit or not, and if you are getting anything on the control unit display or not.

If you have skills working on appliances, please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read out is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

We can go from there.