Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have no water in my house and not sure where to start. we

Customer Question

Customer: I have no water in my house and not sure where to start. we are on a well and the pump seems to be working (as far as we can tell)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not sure what would help you, we have been gone for 2 days and there is snow on the ground. Maybe a frozen pipe?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Do you have pressure on the gauge? is it really cold where the water piping is (well below freezing)? did anybody turn the main valve off recently?